SEOExpertnow is a leading SEO agency in Gurgaon, Gurugram, India. We develop and implement digital marketing strategy to promote brand awareness, to sale the company’s products & services across all digital channels. Also we use and manage digital analytics tools to set benchmarks for tracking the success and refine strategy for better improvement in website, mobile application, social channels, content and graphics.
We not only optimize marketing campaign but also provide plan and strategy for SME (Small, Medium Enterprises) and Startups entrepreneur:
- ORM (Online Reputation Management): Enhancing Visibility & Connectivity on Social & Search, Removing and Hiding abuse reviews & complaints on Social and Search.
- Brand Strategy – Brand Architecture & Designing, Brand Transformation, Culture Alignment and Structure Design
- Digital Marketing Plan with detailed project report including Objective, RIOT (Returning Investment on Time), Market Survey, Resource Management & Operational Risk Management.
- Balancing the utilization of resources with a focus on revenue and profits.
- Collect market data and information on current trends and latest development in the industry
- Keeping track of competition activities and developments in the industry and helped top management in formulating marketing strategies by providing the right inputs
We run PPC Advertising Campaign on – Adwords (Search, Display, Shopping, Mobile and Remarketing), Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, 7search, Traffic Vance, Taboola, etc.
Using Analytics Tools for tracking user behavior, website and application performance and conversion tracking: Google Webmaster, Trend, Keywords & Google Analytics with Experiments of A/B Split testing, SimilarWeb, Alexa, SEOMoz, Whois SEMRush, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Noble System, Moz, Mail Chimp & Nimbus, Woopra, BaseCamp
We coordinate with your existing team and advertising marketing partner
- Coordinating with content writers and maintain Quality standard
- Interacting with Programmers and Designers to create User & SEO friendly web site
- Providing Site Structure, Site Navigation, Content Organization and Page Details
- Develop Content Strategy Documentation around Keyword Themes
- Monitor, Track and Report on Google Analytics Metrics
- Keywords and Off Page Assets Research & Analysis
- Research and Analyze Competitor & Comparison
- Back Link Strategy and its Implementation
- Website Internal Search Optimization
- Develop MIS dashboards for tracking & reporting of all campaigns
Our Digital Marketing Managers are able to manage and perform:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM , marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Will be responsible for driving sales, brand visibility, customer acquisition & retention.
- Implement successful Digital Marketing strategies to enhance business objectives.
- Will be responsible for strategizing, implementing and optimizing online marketing campaigns for various channels, especially Google and social campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn etc. to drive sales and meet ROI targets.
- Designing, reviewing & managing the social media strategy and website for the brand.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and optimization. Developing Innovative content & posts and coordinating with designer to bring related designs.
- Develop integrated PR and Social Media communications plans for new products in collaboration with the team and ensure rollout of product communications in timely, on-strategy and effective
- Work closely with the team during the development and execution of the local PR and Social Media strategy to ensure plans can be leveraged at the country level
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities & direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Work as a strong member of the Social / PR team to plan effective product launch and ongoing communication strategies
- Manage PR and Social Media agency resources effectively.
- Develop PR and Social Media tactics that can be leveraged, including (but not limited to):
- Social promotions and campaigns
- Lifestyle PR/Social programs
- Creative PR events
- Manage media training
- Develop integrated plans with all stakeholders in the country to ensure the delivery of effective and informed PR and Social Media plans
- Contribute to the overall success of InFocus PR and Social Media efforts by PR/Social practices
Digital Marketing Manager Categories -2
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Digital Marketing Manager Categories -3
We are a young team of highly motivated & experienced individuals. We have a fun, creative and open culture. Commitment & integrity, consumer focus, innovation and team work are the pillars on which the organization is being built and what we care most about.
We believe in the power of team work and would like to build a world class team which delivers the best to help us achieve our goals.
Using social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn to create content, community conversations and monitoring chatter.
Hands-on experience in app management & reporting on Google Play Developer Console and iTunes Connect.
Proficiency in ORM activities with working knowledge of tools like Google trends and alerts along with other third party platforms like Moz and SEMrush.
Look at all SEO elements of the pages and get them changed/corrected by either co-coordinating with content/dev team or self-evaluation
Defines, prioritizes, and manages execution of key SEO tactical initiatives, including keyword analysis, on-site/on-page optimizations (both technical & performance aspect), content development, site auditing, link-building, local listings and competitive analyses. Hands on experience on firebug, Chrome console, Google Search Console will be an add-on.
Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Optimization of entire marketing budget
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring budgets and reporting on the performance of all digitalmarketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Manager Categories -4
As a digital marketing manager, we bring value with their industry experience in digital marketing and help to achieve better results for clients. Some of the things that we would like you to be equipped with include the following.
Search engine optimization including in page SEO audits, back linking plans and execution of the same.
Digital advertising including social, search and mobile advertising.
Google analytics including monitoring, setting up dashboards and reporting.
Social media marketing including content development, content engagement and social media analytics
Inbound marketing including setting up landing pages and lead magnets.
Along with the above technical experience, we can understand the variety of clients that we have and make sure that we are achieving over and above the client expectations.
Some of the responsibilities that come along with this profile include
Tracking goals of clients daily and understand when and how to pivot strategy.
Collaborate with other team members to help them with their marketingstrategies and change processes as needed.
Prepare weekly and monthly reports of marketing performances related to client projects with insights and next action steps.