The world of internet has made possible for all to have the same platform. Such availability of platform has made possible for all to have the same opportunity to attract business. The only difference that can be created is by having appealing web appearance and having convincing web messages in it. If you wish to have such, then you must have the service of expert and professional web designer who has the expertise to provide best of PSD to HTML conversion services.
Ways to Select PSD to HTML Conversion Company
Let us have a look at the considerations to be made when you wish to select the best company for PSD to HTML conversion services.
Image Source: Khokonlive
- Skill Level
- The Skill Level of company of the company must be looked into
- Have a look at their social media pages, websites, testimonials and the reviews.
- Especially base your concentration on the experience that they have on PSD to HTML conversion
- Talk with them face to face to have a review of the practical experience they have.
- Strong Portfolio
- Have a look at the past projects which they have done on PSD to HTML conversion
- Have a look at projects that they have done for big companies rather than of small business houses.
- Try to judge whether the companies that they are mentioning in their profile is real or fake.
- Quality of the HTML coding
- You must have a look at the quality of HTML coding that the company does
- It must be determined whether they are capable of developing integrated and quality-wise validated coding.
- Have a look at the developers whether they are all well aquatinted with such means of designing HTML coding.
- Determine whether they follow the semantic rules while using the HTML markups and CSS codes.
- Have a look at the coding snippets and determine whether they are clean and validated.
- It must be determined whether the company can offer perfect solutions at an affordable rate.
- It should not be such that they do not compromise on quality to lower their rates.
- There must not be any hidden costs which suddenly arise when you intend to make the final payment.
- Project Delivery
- It must be determined whether they can deliver the project on time.
- There must be transparency in determining the time frame to complete the project without any compromise on quality.
- You can get a check at this by having a look at the reviews and feedback that their previous clients have shared.
- Customer Support
Image Source: Medium
- Ascertain whether the company can provide efficient customer support after you have their services.
- You must be able to have a flawless and clear conversation with the customer support team of the company.
- The main objective of the company must be to have satisfied customers rather than making a profit.
Selecting the company in this manner, you can expect to have the best of PSD to HTML conversion.
Top 7 Ways To Increase Your Website Domain Authority
What is Domain Authority?
Domain Authority is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz which predicts how a website will rank on search engine result page (SERPs).
Websites with higher scores will have greater ability to rank. Domain Authority is determined using different factors such as linking root domain, Quality content, and a number of total links, into a single DA score. You can easily check it using MozBar, Link explorer and many more other SEO tools across the web.
How Does Moz calculate Domain Authority?
Domain Authority ranges from 1 to 100 as 1 being the worst and 100 being the best. It is calculated by the algorithm designed by Moz. It is easy to grow your score from 20 to 30 than to grow from 70 to 80.
Domain Authority between 40 to 50 is considered average, between 50 to 60 is considered good and above 60 is considered excellent.In these throat cut competition, every blogger wants their website to rank high in the search engine. So here we are discussing top ways to increase Domain Authority of your website.
1) Publish high-quality content
Content is king. In order to achieve a good DA score, you need to write quality content. Content is the only thing that attracts visitors and forces them to visits your site regularly.
Do not compromise with the content, it doesn’t matter how long you write but what you write is unique and relevant. Use images, videos and GIFs to make your content more attractive.
2) Your website should be mobile friendly
As a large number of users access the web through a mobile device. If your website is not optimized for the mobile yet then it will hurt your mobile searchengine rankings.
You may lose many visitors because your website is not displaying properly on the mobile. By using Mobile-Friendly Test by Google Developers you can easily check whether your website is mobile friendly or not.
3) On- page SEO
On-page SEO is another method of optimization which helps to move your DA from low to high. It includes many factors including keyword density, heading tags, targeted keyword, permalink structure, meta description, titles, image etc.
- Keyword density– keep the density between 0.5 to 1.5%
- Heading tags– Use heading tags (H1,H2,H3,etc) to highlight points.
- Targeted keyword– Use focus keyword once in the first paragraph of your post.
- Permalink structure– Use SEO friendly permalink structure which contains your focus keyword.
- Meta description– Your meta description should have your focus keyword in it.
- Title– Use a rich and attractive title for your blog post with focus keyword.
- Image optimization– To boost your SEO status optimize your images.
4) Stay active on social media
As we all know the importance of social media. You will need to promote your content on social media in order to reach more visitors to your site.
Estimated number of users on social media such as facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+ are 2.95 by 2020. Sharing your blog post on this platform will help to get connected with more readers and to get your referral traffic.
5) Choose a good domain name
Choose the domain name which is relevant to the content of the websites. For example, if your website name is related to SEO then you need to publish the content related to SEO only. Domain age also helps to increase your site ranking i.e the older your domain is, the higher your DA score.
If your site is 3 to 4 years older and still active it means you have been publishing high-quality content and your site is probably not a spam site.
6) Remove bad backlinks to your website
Every once in a while, you should check and search for any backlinks that are bad or toxic. Remove that toxic and spammy links that are affecting your site’s position on Google.
You need to keep your link profile clean. Many bloggers do not focus on it and it continues to harm your site bit by bit. You can easily remove the bad links using Google’s Disavow links tools.
7) Internal Linking
Many websites mainly focus on building external links and they overlook the importance of internal links. Internal linking helps to direct the visitors to what they are finding and helps to engage the visitors to spend more time on your website.
The best example of internal linking is Wikipedia whose DA score is 100. Internal linking reduces the bounce rate. Linking to your older post will make your current post more informative and attractive.
Monitor WhatsApp Chat of Your Staff
Monitor WhatsApp Chat of Your Staff
WhatsApp has turned out to be the commonly used instant messaging application in SMEs. The messenger has overwhelmed the conventional workplace communication app Skype. The majority of the business enterprises have been using WhatsApp messenger to communicate with the co-workers, customers, potential customers, and third parties. The application allows exchanging text messages, photos, videos, audios and document files of different formats. It offers audio and video one-on-one and group calls, status updates and location sharing. The broader range of features and functionalities has made this application the most effective communication app for the businesses.
However, the instant messenger may have a negative impact on the productivity of the workers if remains unmonitored. The communication tool can be used to have a meaningless conversation with the co-workers or to be involved in unproductive activities to kill the working hours. Also, the instant messenger facilitates workplace harassments and dissemination of confidential company information to the competitors.
The employers are needed to monitor WhatsApp chats of the workforces to get clues of disloyalty. Monitoring of the communication app also allows employers to prevent workers from getting involved in unproductive or malicious activities. This article discusses how employers and business managers can monitor WhatsApp chat of the staff.
How to Monitor WhatsApp Chat
There are numerous monitoring apps that enable the end-user to track the mobile phone and social media use of someone else. Generally, the monitoring apps are intended for employers and parents to supervise the cell phone spy use of workers and children. The app allows the end-user to remotely monitor the targeted cell phone through an online account. Once you install the software on the targeted mobile phone, you do not need to access that phone again to check out the data stored on it.
The spyware app allows tracking the social media apps including WhatsApp Messenger. It accesses the data relevant to instant messenger which includes messages, call logs, statuses, media files and friends list. The WhatsApp data fetched by spy app gets automatically uploaded to the online account of the spyware app. The employers can log into that account by providing the confidential credentials and view the data accessed via spy app.
What Can WhatsApp Spy App Do?
The WhatsApp surveillance software offers innumerable features to monitor and record almost all activities performed on the instant messenger. You can monitor WhatsApp messages, media files, status updates, and friends list.
Monitor WhatsApp Messages
The instant messaging app allows users to communicate with the people across the world. The workers can take the advantage of the messenger to have a discussion with co-workers, management and higher authorities. The WhatsApp spying app allows the employers to supervise these conversations to make sure they are not involved in unproductive and malicious talks. It monitors all incoming and outgoing instant messages for the employers to read all these conversations. The spyware app lets you monitor all internal and external conversations of the workforces to make sure there is no harassment content available in these conversations.
Monitor WhatsApp Logs
Not just the messages, the WhatsApp tracking app lets you access the call details of the instant messenger. You can find out when and who has received or made WhatsApp audio and video calls. If any of your workers are receiving frequent calls from rivalry group, it can be a sign that he is having second thoughts in mind.
Similarly, the WhatsApp call logs can provide you with evidence of harassment at the workplace. The spy software accesses the call logs of audio and video WhatsApp calls and uploads to the online account of the surveillance app. It shows the detail of each incoming and outgoing WhatsApp audio and video call, duration of these calls and contact numbers of callers and recipients.
Monitor WhatsApp Media Files
The widely used instant messenger allows users to exchange photos, videos, audios, and files of a different format. The tracking software monitors the media files exchanged via the instant messaging app. You can view the photos and videos exchanged by your workers and download the needed files for further evaluation.
Screen Capturing of WhatsApp Activity
The cell phone surveillance app lets you monitor and record almost all the activities performed on the instant messenger. The end-user can take screenshots of the monitored mobile phone by sending a remote command via the online control panel. As your worker starts using the WhatsApp Messenger, the tracking software begins taking screenshots. It leaves no WhatsApp activity unrecorded.
The Bottom Line
The importance of WhatsApp monitoring in business organizations cannot be denied. The spying app offers innumerable features to enable the employers to monitor almost all WhatsApp activities of the workforces. To get the WhatsApp spy app, you need to subscribe to TheOneSpy social media monitoring app to get it installed on the company-owned mobile phones. However, the use of spy software is legitimate only when it is used with the informed consent of the workers.
Digital Marketing4 weeks ago
13 Seo Changes for Healthier Website Traffic Results
SEO4 weeks ago
Heres’s Why Network Discovery Tools Are So Important In 2019
Business4 weeks ago
Top 7 Ways To Increase Your Website Domain Authority
Digital Marketing4 weeks ago
Top five Reasons why you need a Digital Marketing Strategy